Services Include: Scaling (cleaning) • Polish (stain removal) • Desensitizing of Teeth
• Comprehensive Dental Hygiene Assessments • Fluoride treatments • Mouthguards for Sports
• Antibicrobial Irrigation for Periodontal Issues • Teeth Whitening (not suitable for everyone)
Nancy Hall RDH is delighted to welcome you and your family to our practice. In business since 2008, Nancy feels fortunate to be teamed with associates Leonie Beckford-Nickie RDH, Laurie Lessard RDH, Tracey Jurevicius RDH and Maria Alejandra Yepez RDH. Keeping everyone organized is our very proficient and friendly office manager, Vicki Brown.
Between the five of us, we’re available to schedule your appointment morning, noon or evening. Leonie is available Saturdays by appointment from September to end of May. She is also our resident mobile dental hygienist available to assist you if you are institutional or house-bound.
WHY VISIT OUR INDEPENDENT DENTAL HYGIENIST PRACTICE?
• We determine the appropriate length of appointment to care for all your hygiene needs
• Continuity of care - same care-giver each appointment
• We can generally accommodate same-week bookings
• Referrals to other health care providers including dentists, orthodontists and periodontists
• Flexible hours from early morning to evening, weekdays and Saturdays and we strive to be “on-time”
Give us a call today! Your referral is our greatest compliment.
Nancy Hall is a member of the Ontario Dental Hygienists’ Association (ODHA) and the College of Dental Hygienists of